We want to see your homes that have been decorated for Halloween! Have you got into the spirit of the season and have become the envy of your neighbourhood?
Send your photos to email@example.com or post them to our Facebook page and we’ll pick our favourite that will receive a special prize.
Send us your photos by 5pm, Monday October 30th and we’ll announce the winner on Halloween, Tuesday October 31st, 2017!
Keeping Your Young Ones Safe By:
- Never let your little one trick or treat by themselves
- Talk to your children about never entering a strangers home
- Always wear light coloured costumes or put reflective tape on them
- Have your children cross at intersections
- Make sure your children can see properly when wearing a mask
- Tell your children to bring all goodies home so that Mom/Dad can go through them to make sure they are safe to eat
- Always have a flashlight on hand
- For older children who are going out with a group of friends, find out with whom, where they are going and when they are expected back.