EASTER COMPETITION WINNERS
After much debate and consideration, the results are in and we’ve picked our 3 age group winners! Congratulations to MaKenna Smith (6 and under), Levi Dykstra (7-10) and Karys Littlejohns (11 and older).
All 3 winners will pick a $25 gift certificate of their choice for either Toy’s ‘R’ Us, Minds Alive, Cineplex or Dairy Queen. Everyone at Team Jordan hope you have fun spending it your gift card!
Thank you to all those that entered, there were so many talented entries, it was very hard narrowing it down to 3 winners.
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
3 Winner’s Will Win A $25 Gift Card!
We would love to see how creative your Kids can be with our Easter Colouring Competition! The sun is starting to shine and it seems that Winter is starting to become a distant memory. So why not get into the spirit and encourage your Kids to take part and have the chance to win a $25 Gift Card for their age category. We’re offering Gift Cards from Toy’s ‘R’ Us, Minds Alive, Cineplex or Dairy Queen that the winners can choose from.
The competition entry sheet can be collected from either of our offices; 372 King Street in Midland or 516 Bryne Dr in Barrie. It can also be downloaded here.
Please bring completed entries to either the Midland or Barrie Office or scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Competition closes at 5pm on Friday April 14th. Age categories are 6 and under, 7-10, and 11+.
Rules And Regulations
- This is a skill-based contest and chance plays no part in the determination of winning.
- Contest is open to all children in Simcoe County.
- To enter, print out the image and colour it in using any medium you’d like. Email entry to email@example.com – Alternatively, entries can be mailed to or dropped off at: 372 King Street, Midland, L4R3M8. Also, the entires must include a parent or legal guardian’s full name, telephone number and email address written on the entry.
- Entry must be received by Team Jordan no later than 5pm Friday 14th April.
- Contact info collected will be used for the purposes of this contest only and will not be used for marketing or other purposes.
- Limit one (1) entry per person.
- All entries must be original and entirely created by the entrant. There are no restrictions on what an entrant can use to colour the image.
- Entries will be judged by Team Jordan staff based on creativity, colouring skill and overall artistic ability according to that age category. One winner from each age group (6 and under, 7-10, 11 and older) will be determined by the judges in their sole discretion. The decisions of the judges will be final and binding in all respects.
- One (1) winner in the 6 and under age group; one (1) winner in the 7-10 age group; and one (1) winner in the 11 and older age group will be selected on or about April 18, 2017. We will contact the potential winners by or about April 19, 2017. The name and age of the winner will be posted on the Team Jordan website and in the Midland Mirror Newspaper on or about April 20, 2017.
Any further questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org, good luck!