If you are looking for an experienced, patient Agent who is always available to lend an ear and help ease your stress, Sue is the right Agent for you. With over 25 years’ experience working in real estate and living in Barrie, you’ll have a true expert helping you sell or buy your dream home.
Sue is an active member of Barrie’s real estate community and has served Director in her association and chaired and participated in various committees and task forces to bring educational events to members. As a licensed Broker, Sue is dedicated to sharing her knowledge, mentoring new agents and giving back to a profession she loves.
When she isn’t working with her clients or volunteering you can find Sue out enjoying all Simcoe County has to offer with her husband, Ian. In fact, when her kids were little, Wednesday was the designated weekly ‘beach day’ in the summer and there has never been a shortage of great beaches in Simcoe County to spend the day at!
Sue truly puts her heart into every client she works with and thrives at Team Jordan as it allows her to focus on doing what she loves – helping people and building long lasting relationships.
Sue’s Dream Home:
A waterfront home overlooking the ocean over the sand dunes and grasses, with a wraparound porch where one can relax, close your eyes and listen to the crashing of the waves and smell the warm salty breezes.
- As an amateur oil painter, Sue loves setting down scenes from her travels or special local places.
- Sue has climbed through the Scottish Highlands to the MacIntyre Monument (yes, there is a MacIntyre Monument).
- While she prefers to sip a nice gin and tonic or Ripasso, Sue can drink a bottle of beer in under 10 seconds.
- 400+ closed transactions in last 10 years and participating in Platinum & Chairman sales awards and individual 100% club & executive sales awards since 2000
- Educated in NAR Accredited Buyer Representation (ABR), NAR Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES), Buffini 100 Days and Peak Producers, BOLD – KW Maps