Both personally and professionally, Kelly lives by the motto “kindness is one of the greatest gifts you can give one another”. This is made evident not only in her drive to help her clients, but also in her investment in giving back to the community. Kelly is a long-time volunteer for events associated with the Canadian Cancer Society and is a Charter Member of the Tiny Township Lions Club.
A lifelong resident of the Penetanguishene and Midland areas, Kelly has deep ties to the area and her clients always benefit from her extensive local knowledge and network. Not only can Kelly help you find your dream home, she will fill you in on the best restaurants, local music venues and boating spots.
With almost a decade of experience under her belt, Kelly is professional, patient and has a great sense of humour about the ups and downs of real estate. Her positive outlook and reliable nature make Kelly someone you want on your side whether you are looking to buy or sell. Working with Team Jordan gives Kelly the tools and technology she needs to make sure she simply does it better for all of her clients.
Kelly’s Dream Home:
A waterfront home with a deep-water dock that has enough room for a Sea-Doo and a boat.
- An avid traveller, Kelly owns a property in the Dominican Republic and is building a home there.
- At the age of 21, Kelly opened her own small business in the Penetanguishene Village Square Mall – Top Dollar Bargain Centre.
- Kelly loves to be scared! She can’t get enough horror movies or scary theme park attractions.
- Georgian Bay Business Woman of the Year, 2009 – Midland & District Business Woman’s Association
- President’s Award 2008 – Southern Georgian Bay Chamber of Commerce